Cycle Gear and Sportbike Track Time pair for a great offer
Have you ever tried to lure a street rider to the racetrack? What they've probably told you is, "Man, I don't have a ton of cash to buy leathers, let alone more money for the entry fee." How do you argue with that?
Cycle Gear and Sportbike Track Time have teamed up to answer this question. Buy a track-worthy suit and get a free STT track day to go with it. BAM! Just like that, the two biggest hurdles facing a racetrack newcomer have been made a lot smaller.
Remember the first set of leathers you ever bought? They probably weren't off the top shelf, were they? While Cycle Gear's collection includes many of the biggest names in protective clothing, they also offer very reasonably priced house brands which will surely get a beginning track day rider through tech inspection. Those same leathers will offer far more protection on the road than the standard street riding costume of blue jeans and a tee shirt.
Here's the legalese:
To redeem this offer:
1) Go to www.sportbiketracktime.com
2) Choose your track and date. (Limited availability so pick early or the event you want may be sold out!)
4) This certificate is non-transferrable and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from Cycle Gear. Bring these with you to registration on the day of your event.
5) Please see the Sportbike Track Time website for our schedule, regulations, bike preparation requirements and policies.
6) Ride on a real racetrack! Have BIG fun!
Note: Recipient cannot be a current STT member.
For now, this program is only available in the Midwest. If it takes off, chances are good that you'll see it elsewhere. Each of us has a mental list of riders who need to become track day enthusiasts, if only for their own safety. This offer could be the boost they need to get off the fence. Do them a favor and pass this info on. Who knows, you might just be recruiting your next paddock buddy!